Friday, February 19, 2010

1, 2, 3 fertilised!!

A phone call this morning at 9am from Heather was nerve racking. You always expect the worst.. it's human nature and let's face it the odds are against us. She asked me how I was feeling and I am good. A little tender but nothing too bad.

"We have good news for you" she said. "All 3 fertilised overnight"!!! I was expecting maybe 1 would not but all 3 is amazing. She told me the odds of that were pretty slim...YAYYYYY AGAIN!
Overnight we went from this...

to this!

Another wait till day 3. Please grow little embies.. grow, grow, grow. Your daddy and I are so excited and hope we can meet you one day.

PS I had a Nephew born today. 4.1 kilos, 52cm and healthy.. no name yet. A gorgeous brother for Oliver. I am so happy for them... I just wish Sophie Cleo could play and laugh with them. I hope she is watching everything that is going on. xo SCR

No comments:

Post a Comment