Monday, April 18, 2011

First bloods

I came home on Sat evening to give V and her husband some time. I must say I missed my tribe of animals and especially my gorgeous husband :) Home sweet home...

First blood test today. On Friday the Progesterone test came back at 71 after the additional pessary before the transfer. They didn't think V needed any additional Progesteron over the weekend and asked her to go in on Monday to check on the levels again. Today they were at 41 which is the low end of average so V is getting some help with drugs to support the embie. Really nothing to report at this stage...

Wednesday is the next bloods to see if the levels have changed at all and if so moved in the positive way we want...UP UP UP!!!

Fingers and everything crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment